HomeFirst Managed Long-Term Care Plan
Designed for people who qualify for Medicaid and suffer from conditions that require ongoing care at home. HomeFirst is available in the 5 boroughs of NYC, Dutchess, Nassau, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, and Westchester counties.
With a HomeFirst MLTCP, you can feel safe and cared for in the place that’s most comfortable for you. Your home.
Some benefits of being a member of HomeFirst include:
- Coordination of health and long-term care services with your physician(s) and health care providers.
- You can choose to have a Home Health Aide or Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS). If you prefer and are eligible, you can choose to have a friend, neighbor, former aide, or, in some cases, a family member deliver your care. Under CDPAS, our plan will cover it.
- Ability to continue using your primary care physician and specialists and a wide selection of covered services through our network of providers at no cost to you.
- Browse the list of HomeFirst providers.
- We can coordinate other services, including those covered by Medicare. Browse the list of benefits and services.
- A Care Management Team with expertise in caring for individuals with chronic medical needs who will collaborate with your physician and other care professionals to design a plan of care specifically for you.
- Additional support in community-based services.
- An on-call nurse, who is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer your questions.
Learn more about HomeFirst Managed Long-Term Care Plan benefits. To see if you qualify for enrollment, call 1-866-386-4177 [TTY: 711], 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Questions? Call HomeFirst today.
Hours of Operation:
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday