Health and Wellness
Stay well – and get rewarded!
Elderplan is pleased to offer our members a $25 gift card for each completed screening*!
We value the health and wellness of our members and are excited to offer our highly respected wellness incentive program that will enable you to be rewarded with $25 gift card for each completed screening you are eligible for and have received by December 31, 2023. All you have to do is take care of yourself.
- Annual PCP visit
- Colorectal Cancer Screening (Includes Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT)*
- Retinal Eye Exam
How to get your $25 gift card
- You should have received a wellness card in the mail. If you can’t find it, print a blank Elderplan Wellness Incentive Form or contact Elderplan’s Wellness Team to request a copy at (718) 759-4413 (711 for TTY), Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Share the Wellness Card with your provider(s) during your next visit or contact the wellness team to schedule your in-home appointment. In home appointments are available for colorectal cancer screenings and retinal eye exams.
- Have the required screening completed.
- Have your provider(s) confirm by signing and placing their stamp.
- There are three easy ways to provide your completed Wellness card. Pick the one that’s best for you:
- Email to: [email protected]
- Upload to: English | Español
- 郵寄地址： Elderplan/HomeFirst
6323 7th Avenue
Attn: Wellness Team
Brooklyn, NY 11220
We will send you a gift card after we verify that the screening has been completed. Please allow up to 14 weeks for processing. You must have continued enrollment in the Plan in order to be eligible for the reward. If you have questions, please call Elderplan’s Wellness Line at (718) 759-4413 (711 for TTY), Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
*Available to all Elderplan/HomeFirst members with the exception of Elderplan Advantage for Nursing Home Residents (HMO I-SNP)
We want you to be healthy and feel good. 我們鼓勵您透過利用此處提供的工具和教育材料在您的醫療保健中發揮積極的作用。而且一如往常，我們建議您遵守醫師的治療和處方計劃。You can also join other members of the Elderplan/HomeFirst community by taking part in virtual events like chair yoga and cooking classes. See the list of upcoming activities.
Self Management Tools
Get vaccinated for COVID-19 and get a $25 gift card. It’s that simple.
Elderplan Wellness Team
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Email: [email protected]