關於 Elderplan 長老計劃
Elderplan provides high-quality and affordable Medicare Advantage and long-term care plans for New Yorkers.
As a not-for-profit health plan founded more than 35 years ago, our primary objective is to ensure that our members receive the benefits they need and deserve.
Elderplan offers Medicare Advantage plans tailored to fit the changing needs of Medicare and dual Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries at every level of health. We are proud to be the only health plan that offers a 5-star Medicaid Advantage Plus (MAP) plan and a 5-star Managed Long Term Care plan in New York State*
Our Medicare Advantage Plans provide you with the benefits covered under Original Medicare plus additional benefits like prescription drugs, hearing, vision, dental and more. In addition, our Members Services team is happy to answer your questions and provide assistance.
With Elderplan, You Can Enjoy Benefits Like
- Zero monthly premiums
- Zero co-pays for in-person or telehealth primary care and specialist visits
- Preventative and Comprehensive dental
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) benefits toward health-related items plus groceries ((For eligible members (with certain chronic conditions the Special Supplemental Benefits for the Chronically Ill (grocery benefit) combines with the OTC benefit to cover certain grocery items, home-delivered meals, and Internet payments as a part of the monthly OTC allowance. Eligible members will be notified and provided instructions on how to access the benefit.)
- Zero costs for transportation to medical appointments
- No-cost gym membership to help keep you fit and active, plus over 8,000 online videos
- Assistance at home with activities like bathing, dressing and meal preparation
- And so much more!
Part of MJHS Health System
Another advantage of being an Elderplan/HomeFirst member is that we are part of MJHS, a not-for-profit health system founded in 1907, that includes: MJHS Home Care, MJHS Hospice and Palliative Care, as well as Isabella and Menorah Centers for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care. So, should you require access to additional support over time, and choose to receive services from MJHS, the Elderplan team can work together with their colleagues from across the system to better coordinate your care and make it easier for you.
* We’re recognized as having the only 5-star MAP plan in New York State. Results are based on most recent 2019 data published in the DOH Consumer Guide Sept 2020.
These 5 star ratings demonstrate that our members appreciate the best-in-class care they receive each and every day, and that is what sets Elderplan apart from other plans. So, take a look at the benefits offered by our health plans. You’ll see why Elderplan is becoming the Medicare Health Plan of choice for more independence-minded New Yorkers.